Electronic Control Valve
The Parker Electronic Valve (PEV) provides a new level of control to industrial refrigeration. Managing liquid levels in vessels, superheat for direct expansion, brine temperature in chillers and hot gas defrost are just few of many applications for the PEV.
For basic liquid level control the PEV can be used directly with the HBLT-Wire without the need of a controller. For more advanced applications the PEV is compatible with the HBLT-C1 controller or any other controller with a 4-20 mA output signal.
The PEV weld-in valves are designed to overcome corrosion problems encountered in harsh environments. Being weld-in, the valves reduce the potential for connection leaks and can be entirely serviced from the top.
- Stainless steel construction increases product life cycle
- Cartridge based design simplifies service and eliminates body wear
- Increased flow capacity enables smaller valve sizing
- Removeable actuator
- Simple user interface (UI)
- Bright LED Display
- Suitable for ammonia, CO2 and halocarbon refrigerants
- Multiple refrigerant capacities available
- Password protection prevents tampering
- Lightweight construction
- Alarm notification
- IP67/NEMA 6 rated
- Parker Backup Module (PBM) available for fail safe operation