Cartridge Safety Relief Valve
Parker's cartridge safety relief valves (CSRV) are designed to offer the highest level of protection while maintaining easy serviceability. The CSRV was designed from the existing Parker SR and SRH safety relief valve housing, which allows for a simple and easy upgrade path to the new cartridge based design.
As local or state codes govern the frequency of valve replacement, the CSRV is a cost effective alternative to standard safety relief valve designs.
Typical applications for the CSRV include compressor packages, accumulator vessels and anywhere else protection from overpressure is required.
- Suitable for ammonia and halocarbon refrigerants
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 compliant
- ANSI/ASHRAE 15 safety standard for refrigeration systems
- Stainless steel cartridge and internal components
- Same lay in length as SR and SRH series safety relief valves
- Cartridge based design allows for replacement while housing remains in the system
- Non-stick PTFE seat
- Set pressure tolerance of ±3%
- Unaffected by vibration