The V300 rapid purger from Parker is designed to safely and efficiently remove non-condenseable gases from ammonia refrigeration systems. The V300 is an improvement over the successful V200 series and offers several new features and benefits.
The V300 is equipped with a RS-485 communication port for easy interface to controller data transmission. All of the parameters accessible via the HMI panel are now accessible via the serial channel. Further advancements include extended data logging time and password protection for factory calibration settings.
Like its predecessor the V300 can be used with 120 or 240 VAC and can handle from 4 to 20 purge points.
- NEW: Ammonia loss calculation viewable for 12 weeks
- Compact design with equivalent capacity of our V200 model
- Made from 100% corrosion free components
- RS-485 communication capability
- Records purge cycles, purge time, and ammonia loss up to 12 weeks
- Password protection prevent tampering
- Multiple language display
- Factory calibrated for plug and play functionality
- Automatically adjusts vent pressures based on system conditions
- Energy saving sleep mode will activate with the lack of non-condensables
- Proprietary microprocessor control for all sensing and control functions