Reduced Capacity Safety Relief
Parker's Reduced Capacity Safety Relief Valve (SR1R) is designed for protecting oil pots and other small vessels from over pressure situations. The SR1R features the lowest flow capacity on the market and is able to utilize the most cost effective relief piping available. The Reduced Capacity Safety Relief is based on the popular SR series and features the same dimensions as the SR1.
The SR1R can be used with the popular M1 series of change over manifolds which simplify periodic maintenance. The SR1R is ideal for oil pot applications.
- 4.5 lbs./min @ 150 psi set point
- 7.2 lbs./min @ 250 psi set point
- Suitable for ammonia and halocarbon refrigerants
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 compliant
- ANSI/ASHRAE 15 safety standard for refrigeration systems
- Stainless steel internal components
- Same lay in length as SR and SRH series safety relief valves
- Non-stick PTFE seat
- Set pressure tolerance of ±3%
- Unaffected by vibration