PA4 and PS4
Inlet Pressure Regulators
The PA4 weld-in line series inlet pressure regulators are designed to overcome corrosion problems encountered in harsh environments.
The PS4 weld-in line series solenoid valves are designed to overcome corrosion problems encountered in harsh environments.
Being weld-in, these valves reduce the potential for connection leaks and can be entirely serviced from the top. The improved design has a higher working pressure, greater working temperature range and higher flow capacities than competitive products.
These valves provide long-term performance and with replaceable internal components. Specially designed wear rings eliminate the need for removal of the body from the line (maintenance-free).
- Optional stainless steel construction increases product life cycle
- Cartridge based design simplifies service and eliminates body wear
- Increased flow capacity enables smaller valve sizing
- Overall weight reduction up to 50% compared to traditional flanged products
- Integral features prevent contaminants from reaching the pilot section of the valve
- Suitable for ammonia, CO2 and halocarbon refrigerants
- Multiple refrigerant capacities and configurations available
- Interchangeable with other P-Series offerings
- Coil options to meet various applications